For slider #1: Marcia Naomi Berger, Therapist, with photo inserted of me in office like setting in the original form that I sent to you via email. For some reason you cropped it. If it’s easy to teach me how to put the photo on the slider, I’d like to learn. That photo is for Marcia Naomi Berger, Therapist (not Author) so please change that or tell me how. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear when we met in person.
Here is the text to go on slider #1: (49 words)
“In the midst of winter I found that there was within me an invincible summer-“ Camus
Regardless of what challenges a person may be experiencing, good therapy brings about a recognition of one’s humanity and inner strengths. Through the process, people find their “summer place” and achieve more fulfilling lives.
Text for slider #2 Marcia Naomi Berger, Speaker:
- Marriage Meeting Program workshop for couples
- Marry With Confidence workshop for singles
- Positive Communication Skills programs
- Customized presentations for groups and organizations
- Continuing education classes for Therapists
Eventually I’d like to put an improved photo on slider #2 (Speaker) but we can do that after the site is live. I’m okay starting with this photo that’s there now.
For slider #3 Marcia Naomi Berger, Author
- The Marriage Meeting Program: 45 Minutes a Week to Guarantee the Long Term Relationship You’ve Always Wanted, a pending book.
- Marriage Meeting Starter Kit, an e-book with tools and communication skills to begin conducting Marriage Meetings now.
- See articles here on marriage, relationships, communications, emotional/mental health, creativity, and more.